Fifty One East operates a number of Retail Showrooms in the State of Qatar.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
“Personal data” is information about you from which we can identify you (either on its own, or by piecing it together with other information). The types of personal data we collect about you may include:
- Title, name, postal address, email address, telephone number, gender, interests, birthday date, passport information, Qatar ID information, etc…;
- Information about your shopping at our showrooms;
- Information about your use of our website or applications (the “Sites”). Some of this information may also be automatically collected, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, unique device identifier, browser type, browser language and access times. We may also automatically collect your location information (if you have consented to this on your device);
- Information about your preferences, including brands you like and ads you like, dislike, click on or share with others;
- Demographic information;
- Other information which you give us when dealing with us or interacting with us in any way, including via third parties.
Personal data does not include aggregate data where you cannot be identified (e.g. statistics about usage in general or in categories).
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
We may collect personal data when you deal with us or interact with us, which could be via any one of the following methods:
- When you fill out data collection forms;
- When you use any of our websites;
- When you visit any of our showrooms;
- When you use our Wi-Fi service at any of our showrooms;
- When you interact with us directly (e.g. telephoning, writing or emailing us, buying products from us, participating in promotions and competitions and attending events, participation in any our in-house surveys);
- When you interact with us via any of our Social Media;
- From third parties (e.g. through third party surveys and market research you participate in).
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In all circumstances the personal data we hold about you will be used in an adequate, relevant and not excessive way.
We may use your personal data to:
- Provide you with information about our products, services or experiences that you request from us;
- Compile your profile;
- Provide and personalize our products and services to you/your preferences, including making predictions about your characteristics, interests or preferences and to display targeted ads, content, features, deals and offers that matches your profile or we believe will be of interest to you;
- Keep track of your activity patterns and preferences in order to improve the level of service you receive and to increase the functionality of our websites, including monitoring and analyzing usage and trends, determining the effectiveness of our ads and personalizing and improving our websites;
- Link or combine with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- Inform you of products, services, experiences or promotions which we feel may be of interest to you where you have indicated that you wish to be contacted for such purposes by email, SMS, telephone, through our websites or social media platforms, or other means of electronic communication (and where you have indicated that you are happy to be contacted by third parties, you may be contacted about products, services, experiences or promotions by those third parties);
- Ensure that the content from our websites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer/tablet/mobile;
- Send you push notifications;
- Send you marketing surveys,
- Interact with you on social media platforms;
- Allow you to participate in any interactive features of our products, services and experiences, when you choose to do so;
- Request feedback from you;
- Respond to your emails, submissions, questions, comments, requests and complaints and provide customer service; and
- Send you updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages to facilitate your use of our websites and applications,
HOW WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA SAFE
Your personal data is held on a secure database.
We have policies, rules and technical measures in place to protect the personal data that we have under our control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss.
All of our employees and data processors that have access to, and are associated with, the processing of your personal data are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.
We ensure that your personal data will not automatically be disclosed by us to any governmental institutions or authorities. However, if required by law, or when we receive a request from regulatory bodies or law enforcement organizations, we may disclose your information.
Please be aware that communications over the Internet are not secure unless they have been encrypted.
We cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorized access or loss of personal data that is beyond our control.
HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal data to any of the following, in any country where we operate:
- Our staff;
- Our affiliates;
- Our group companies and their staff;
- Third party providers who may access your personal data when providing products or services to you on our behalf;
- Purchasers or potential purchasers of our business or any part of it or of our showrooms;
- Governmental bodies and law enforcement agencies in response to a legal or regulatory requests
- Auditors or other advisers auditing, assisting with or advising on any aspect of our business.
We may also share information or statistics with third parties in an aggregated or anonymized form that does not directly identify you, e.g. we may share aggregated information about your interests and geographic preferences and/or location (if given) with advertisers and third party deal sites for marketing purposes.
We are not responsible of the ways in which any third party will use your personal data.
YOUR OWN SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
When you post in any profile, comments, forums and other interactive features of our websites, or share personal data with individuals through our websites or social media platforms, this personal data will be available to other users and might be publicly available outside of our websites (e.g. on social media platforms).
OUR ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
If you interact with us on social media platforms, (for example, if you ‘Like’ our Facebook Page or post on our Facebook timeline, or if you follow us or mention us in a tweet on Twitter) we can interact with you and send you things via these platforms.
The personal data we have access to through social media platforms will depend on your personal settings on these platforms. We will have access to all public information on these platforms. We may also be able to access personal data that others share about you (because they control how that is shared, not you).
We may collect any data that is accessible to us or that you provide through social media platforms, including but not limited to your Instagram, Facebook and/or Twitter profile picture, gender, and usernames. We will interact with you through social media platforms in accordance with each platform’s rules but we are not responsible for how the platform owners collect and handle your data. We are not responsible for what third parties post on our social media accounts.
Fifty One East Applications
HOW TO OPT OUT
If you would like us to stop contacting you with information about our products, services, experiences, or promotions please unsubscribe through our Websites, customer Applications or send an email to email@example.com.